Thursday 1 September 2011

CRUCIFIXION...............

I experience

My past,present &future
In a single sleep
My bitter days of childhod,
Better days of youth,
And the worst inexperienced days of old age.

Many a times have i died in my sleep;
but when awoke,saw the ghost
Which terrified none but myself.

Something bulges on my right cheek
It grows & grows
Till it makes my face look ugly.

I mistakes my dream for life
I run to mirror crying aloud
But what a wonder!there is nothing on my face.
Is it a vision of my future,or just an anxiety neurosis?

I don't know.

I fear Death! I hope desperately
She  will not cover me in her blanket.
But i know ,this stunted tree will be uprooted soon.

I have experienced everything a man should
And i fear the cup filled with my life
Will fall & shatter on the ground at any moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment